The past couple of days were spent on some follow up appointments and the all important shopping trips to the island.
We needed to start training the boy right....
One of the shop keepers gave Xue Lin a Chinese flag. Many of them tried to lure him in and get him to beg us to buy him toys from their shop. Thankfully, we are old pros at saying "no"! :) Xue Lin is a pretty good little shopper - he enjoyed finding clothing items for Mommy and Daddy and was very disappointed that traditional Chinese clothing is just too small for Daddy!!
A little treasure we decided to pass up...




4 comments:
He is PRECIOUS! Thanks for letting us follow along! We are heading out hopefully at the end of the month to pick up our 6 and 7 year old boys so I am loving watching you walk this road!
Gee, I can't imagine why you didn't snag that shirt! Oy.
He's such a handsome little guy! Sounds like he's doing so well!
Giggles when I picture Alan in traditional Chinese clothing. Imagining some serious 'high waters' on him...
Post a Comment