Some things we know - he is very tidy, he likes to wash his hands, he is very athletic, and insanely smart. He eats almost anything. He is a little stubborn and was not told "no" very often ;). He's ticklish. There is not a shy bone in his body (or we haven't seen it yet). He is quite independent - or tries to be anyway ;).
This morning after our appointments at the civil affairs office (not the same place we went with Grace, it's a completely different building now) we went to the grocery store. It was actually fun to have our own little guide, showing us what to buy. He picked out a fair variety of junk (and was surprisingly fine when we said no and that he could only pick one treat), but then he went for the "real food" - chicken stock, yogurt, frozen whole prawns, and instant jellyfish. I kid you not. Lets just say that I was very thankful that I didn't have a freezer or microwave at my disposal....
Some photos from the day....
The Brothers
Playing "Rednecks vs Aliens" on Mommy's phone....
Hellloooooo Facebook
How many P men does it take to navigate a local park???
The sign of the day.....

3 comments:
Instant jellyfish? (no thank you...)
Glad that you are learning about your little man now.
And I have to say, I can't decide which picture brought more tears to my eyes, the one of Andrew and Matt ~ they look so natural together ~ or the one of Andrew walking on the curb holding Alan's hand.
Yeah, jellyfish and prawns?? I'm such a good mom...I would have run, not walked to the nearest display of Pringles, just to change the subject. Bleh.
Loving the photos! Sad that it's not the same building! Such great memories from that day.
Love you guys!
Congrats! Just catching up on my blogging today. You will have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Thank you for sharing and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.
Post a Comment