Saturday, July 3, 2010

I-Day minus 1

The trip down was uneventful and we were able to check into our downtown hotel a little early.  Colin went over to the yard for a meeting and Becca and I did a little (very little) exploring around Annapolis.  We played "spot the Plebe". Beautiful town.  Loved it.  Can't wait to go back and really check things out.  

We had a dinner reservation at a really great place on the water.  I had asked Colin quite a while ago what type of dinner he wanted for Wednesday night - burgers?? fancy?? We would do whatever he wanted. 
Here are some pics post prime rib and shrimp dinner, with baked potato and dessert.  (And I thought he might be too nervous to eat!!)





We called it an early night since he had a 6:30 am report time in the morning - but the boys had to have a little fun with the hotel robes first.  Love my boys....



Off to sleep - or to try to sleep anyway....

No comments:

template