Two posts in two days?? I can hardly stand it myself. But I couldn't resist Black & White Wednesday. I love black & white photography. Seriously love it. There's something so clean, crisp and inviting about it. It makes you stop and take notice.
Here's a shot I took in December on the way home from church. It was one of those great snows that coats the trees and grass, but the roads are just wet.
For more great black & white shots, head over to Lisa's Blog !

19 comments:
Love the tranquility!
So you are setting a new standard for yourself. Hope to see you posting more often!
beautiful image..this should be hung on the wall : )
That is beautiful! God never ceases to amaze me with his work!
That is a work of art..and really needs to be on display:)
Such talent!
Gorgeous!
Beautiful picture!!
Beautiful picture!
Beautiful. I'm with Colleen. This should be framed and hanging.
Gorgeous, peaceful image. Love the reflection.
Oh how beautiful..... I love the reflection in the water!!
Lisa
This is simply beautiful!!! What a sight!
What a gorgeous picture! Makes me want to drive by that place too!
Wow!!
That is simply an amazing shot. How peaceful!
This is a GORGEOUS shot!!
Oh my gosh. This picture is SO fantastically pretty. It took my breath away. I love your description on the side of your blog. Your love for Jesus just shines thru!
This is lovely, what a beautiful place.
That is so pretty, I sucked in air! Can I have a print of that for MY wall?? Beautiful!
Did you Lightroom it? I love the processing...
Post a Comment