We had:
Thanksgiving Turkey Comas...
Christmas Programs...
More Christmas fun...
...with lots of laughs.
We had a very dead car....(yes, that is the engine in the back)
and an incredibly sick car. Both needed replaced.
The big replacement. And for the record, it seats 8.
We had birthdays....
16 (complete with learner's permit)
13 - complete with girlfriends...
and 4, taking after her ol' mom.
and I can not get over how beautiful this little one is...
We made tacos at Mo*es with school...
and now are playing/watching LOTS of basketball..
(and yes, he made the shot)
There you have it. Our last 2 months summed up in 30 seconds. There are a few things missing that will have to wait for another time. Which I sincerely hope will not be another 2 months from now!









2 comments:
I was seriously beginning to wonder about you guys! Glad to see you back...
And does any of the missing information have to do with the vehicle that seats 8? Pray tell soon my friend!
Miss you all!
Welcome back to bloggy world, my friend! I've been there myself. SO happy to see what's been going on in your life! COOL new car! Well, whatever it is...I call my van a car, too!
And, MAN, I love that black-and-white photo of Grace. Can you maybe email that to me so I can put it on my fridge for Caroline?
Love ya! Miss ya!
And, regarding Kristi's comment, you'd BETTER not go without me. :-)
Post a Comment