We decided to do a photo Christmas card this year, but somehow getting a photo of all 5 kids was extremely a little daunting - so I decided to divide and conquer. These didn't make the cut...
As for me, I LOVE outtakes. By far, they tell way more of the story than the ones that make the card. Got yours, by the way. It was AWESOME. I am so behind that I might change my middle name to behind. Oh, and Abby apparently forgot seeing Matt last summer and walked by the card, pointed to him and said, "WHO'S THAT??" Hee. Don't tell her I told you.
2 comments:
I personally think your Christmas card should be a collage of the out-takes ~ that's the real day to day life...
As for me, I LOVE outtakes. By far, they tell way more of the story than the ones that make the card. Got yours, by the way. It was AWESOME. I am so behind that I might change my middle name to behind. Oh, and Abby apparently forgot seeing Matt last summer and walked by the card, pointed to him and said, "WHO'S THAT??" Hee. Don't tell her I told you.
Post a Comment