Some of the kids and I decided to head out to a local farm to sample some local fall country traditions. We spent a fun afternoon...
Watching pig races....
Shooting corn cannons....
Checking out the seven acre corn maze....

creeping in said corn maze.....
Sampling the traditional southern fried dill pickle....
and the traditional Pa Dutch funnel cake.
(Yes, at the same time. Fortunately, the Dickinson cast iron gut kicked in and not a tummy was fazed by this really bizarre combo!)
Checking out some farm scenery...
And meeting Bella the cow,
who gave Gracie a little (ok, big) cow lick to remember her by.
Happy Fall!!
For more Sunday Snapshot fun head over to...
For more Sunday Snapshot fun head over to...













2 comments:
Eeewww ~ that cow lick. Gracie's expression is great!
And I'm loving the fried pickle/funnel cake combo. Sounds like normal around here...
Miss you guys!
funnel cakes and fried pickles are some of my favorites..I'll have to try them together next time.
Post a Comment