Monday, February 7, 2011

We're still here!!!

Sorry I dropped off the face of the bloggy earth..... let's just say, things are hectic, good, but hectic.


So where did I leave off?


Oh yeah - we got home from China.  And there was jet lag.  MUCH jet lag.


Alan started his new job.  Down south.  And the family is up north. Yep.  Just thankful it's temporary....


There was much Christmas-ing with all 6 kids home....




More snow days than we can count (actually we counted 9 since New Years!)
Which means lots of baking....



Andrew's very first snowman....


and serious amounts of hot cocoa....


More basketball photos to come.... I think I live at the gym, but never seem to bring my camera.


Just after New Years our house sold, so we are all headed south at the end of this month.  So my house is in miscellaneous states of packed as I write this.  Thankfully we will have honest-to-goodness professionals here in a couple of weeks to make heads and tails of all this mess and get us where we need to be!
In the mean time, any sage advice for a long distance move with 5 kids, 2 cars, a dog that gets carsick and a goldfish??? 
I'm all ears!



2 comments:

Cindy M said...

Oh, girl...the dreaded "M" word. Wish I could lend a hand! I've been thinking of you lately...God must have been trying to tell me to get off my behind and CALL YOU. Maybe I'll just do that here soon! Your little guy looks like he's always been there!

You in for a reunion this summer?? I miss everyone like crazy!!

Kristi said...

I have been wondering...
Oh dear. How long have you been up North with Alan down South? And where is it that you guys are landing anyway?
I'll be praying for you as you relocate. Sorry, no advice on the long haul. But I'll pray!
Miss you guys bunches! If you can find a way to make central NC "on the way" to your new home, let me know! We'd totally be down with that!

template