We're home!! I'll post photos and try to catch up on the posts that I wasn't able to complete in China soon. Working on recovering from the trip and doing a bazillion loads of laundry!!
Ahhhh!!!! What a horrible time for RSS feed to fail me. I figured that you had just had rotten luck with internet access until just now when like eight entries came across my RSS scroll. Grabbing a drink and some popcorn to get caught up on the show! Happy laundry to ya!
2 comments:
Ahhhh!!!! What a horrible time for RSS feed to fail me. I figured that you had just had rotten luck with internet access until just now when like eight entries came across my RSS scroll.
Grabbing a drink and some popcorn to get caught up on the show!
Happy laundry to ya!
Glad you're home, my friend! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Welcome home, Andrew!
Post a Comment