Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The GOOD:  We have an itinerary!!! Yay!!!
Thurs. Nov 18 - Leave Newark
Fri. Nov 19 - Arrive in Beijing
Sat. Nov 20 - Sightseeing (Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace)
Sun. Nov 21 - Sightseeing (church and the Great Wall)
Mon. Nov 22 - AM fly to Guangzhou; PM Meet Andrew Xue Lin!!!!!
Tues. Nov 23 - Fri. Nov 26 - Sightseeing, Paperwork and getting to know our boy!!
Sat. Nov 27 - Medical Exam
Sun. Nov 28 - Consulate Paperwork
Mon. Nov 29 - Consulate Appointment
Tue. Nov 30 - Consulate Oath-Taking Ceremony
Wed. Dec 1 - Pick up Andrew's visa
Thurs. Dec 2 - Depart Guangzhou for Hong Kong and depart Hong Kong for Newark


The BAD:   I still have shopping and gathering to do!!!!!


The UGLY:  My bedroom.  Is there such thing as a packing fairy?????  If so, send her my way....

3 comments:

Kristi said...

If I can hitch a ride in your suitcase for the Beijing portion, I'll come be your packing fairy!
Thanksgiving in China ~ Good times!

Jenny said...

I think someone must've kidnapped her because my entire house looks like that!!! AAAAHHHH!! Can't wait to meet you!! : )

Cindy M said...

Oh, I SO wish I could come help you!! I know how overwhelming that is! That's right! Thanksgiving in China!! And I have a tulle fest that has overtaken my entire downstairs...and a house that has been neglected for the majority of marching band season...so I'm right there with you. Still, there's nothing like the preparation for that trip...I'll be praying. I've been thinking about you all week!

template