Monday, August 30, 2010

One Step Closer

Our I800 has been approved!!!!!!  We are one approval closer to our boy!!!!  Wooo hooooo!!!!

4 comments:

The Tweetens said...

Congratulations. I think we will be traveling together. :) We are with AWAA also, and got our I800 approval Friday. We're praying things keep moving quickly. :) Hope to meet you soon.
Andrea
www.tweetenfamily.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! And we didn't even have to have a big ole cry fit, ha! (I am pretty sure Mr. S is thankful for that) praying we all hear about cable, A5 and TA QUICK!!!! One step closer. :)

Jenny said...

Congratulations!!! We too are with AWAA and got our approvals on the same day!!!

Jenny Markmiller

www.markmiller5.typepad.com

Kristi said...

Yee-haw! So happy to read that news!
By the way, have you and Heather managed to exchange emails yet? If not I need to send y'alls addresses to each other! Man, I wish I was going along!

template