Monday, August 9, 2010

Introducing....

Andrew Xue Lin !!!


We received our referral acceptance this morning and hope to travel by the end of October!!!!! I am so excited I can't stand it!!!

6 comments:

Wife of the Pres. said...

Donna, Thank you for your comment at NHBO, and

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

He is absolutely precious!!!

I know you can't wait to get him and help him put a smile on his face! I just saw your post at RQ and had to come over and say congrats!

I think receiving LOA is always the most special. Again, he is adorable!!!

Ally said...

What exciting news!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to follow your journey. He is just Handsome:)

Heather said...

Congrats!!!! We are with AWAA and family that received our LOA today as well. I recognized your sweet boy immediately - he is so handsome! Congrats again - maybe we will travel together!

Jenny said...

What a beautiful, sweet little one!!! Congratulations and best wishes!!!!!! Excited to follow the rest of your journey on the blog!

C.C. said...

Donna, he is just beautiful!! So happy for you!!

Kristi said...

So we've been "offline" for a week while we were at the beach. Sorry I'm late on giving you a good ole southern "Yee-haw!" on your official acceptance!
Praying that you'll be trick-or-treating in a hotel in China ~ it's a great time of year to be there!
Oh, and you may be traveling with Heather? So excited for you guys, you'll just love each other!

template