I finally pinned Colin down to getting his senior portraits done. You know how most people feel about a root canal?? That's Colin getting a picture taken. He rather eat glass. But I think we pulled it off with pretty decent results.... (if you'd like to see more, click on the Flickr button to the right)


3 comments:
So did you take them? If so I'm grabbing matching shirts for the family and we're coming up there...
I love the "naturalness" of the shots, so unlike my horribly posed, totally unnatural senior pictures!
Awesome! Very proud of you! I REALLY like the one on the wall. Trying to access your flick'r link, but I haven't gotten it to work yet. I'll check back.
Oh, and I took my nephew's senior pictures last year...he would, also, rather eat glass. Time elapsed from the first shot to our exit from the parking lot? 20 minutes. Made me howl.
Post a Comment