We moved into our house when Evan was 2, and his room showed it. Somehow it had been a haven for hand me downs (that he was too old for) and never had a "done" feel to it. So we figured that this summer is going to be the summer of "the big room swap" (the big boys and the girls are going to switch rooms - eventually - the thought of it is making me twitch right now) - but it would be simplest to give Evan a re-do since he's staying put in his room.
We managed to clean everything out (which gave us much yard sale fodder), pick some paint colors, a new bedding set, and form a re-arrange plan. Then the weekend came to paint. And paint.
We decided to do a "big reveal" along the lines of Tr@ding Sp@ces - and this was his reaction.

2 comments:
Love his "Trading Spaces" reaction! Cool room, wanna come do mine?
Love, love, love it! We started decorating Mickey's room about three years ago, and I found the curtains I was supposed to hang in his closet last week! I spent most of the week re-organizing his toys and clothes and STUFF. Whew!
Anyway, LOVE Evan's room! It's really cool! I must stay motivated to finish Mickey's room before I have to redecorate it!
Post a Comment