The neighborhood gang arrived about 11:30 to snowboard, but Matt was still working on school (a big disadvantage to cyberschool - no snow days!!). He hurried up to get done and got out by 12!! The boys hit the back hill, but the snow was a little slow, so they headed out front to take on the steep one. I think we had about 8 or 9 kids in our yard (that didn't belong to us!!). They went until about 6 tonight with breaks for cocoa and chocolate chip cookies (yes, I got the oven going early - I knew all those hungry boys were coming!!)


Grace decided she was all about taking on the snow today - (last winter she spent all of about 1 minute in 1/2 inch of snow and had a complete and total screaming fit), so I told her that she could go out after her nap. After the 20 minute "nap", she was ready to roll. She did fine for about 10 minutes and then had enough - just about the amount of time it took to get her all bundled and then un-bundled when she came in. But it was a step in the right direction.

Even with all the activity around Dad still managed to get a boatload of work done (it's nice that he can work from home on days like this instead of making the nasty 90 minute drive in bad weather!) - but no play time though!!!

Well, I'm off to make a vat-load of popcorn before we all settle in for the evening to watch "A Christmas Story"...
1 comment:
Waahh! I want a snow day! I bet Matt was proud to have the best mom on the block with the fresh cookies and cocoa! Glad to see Grace is getting more into the snow and I feel for Alan having to keep his nose to the computer...
Post a Comment