Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve Recap

Hope everyone had a blessed and relaxing Christmas holiday! Ours was really lovely - full of really fun memories.
After church on Christmas Eve, we attempted to get the "all the kids in front of the tree looking cute" shot - yeah, right. The kids had WAY more fun goofing than posing - which didn't make for too many "classic" photos - but a lot of really funny ones! Check out some of the "outtakes" below....

Next it was on to opening the classic Christmas Eve gifts - ornaments and PJ's!
The smaller set took great care deciding where to hang their new ornaments....





Once the ornaments were hung and the pajamas were opened, it was time for cocoa....

Then it was off to bed for all (well, almost ;) )


More pics!!



1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love the looks of determination displayed while your kiddos were finding "the" location for their ornaments! So cute...
And I'm impressed at how you came closer to getting a "formal" photo of FIVE kids than I did with just two. I'm claiming Caleb not really speaking English as my excuse!

template