Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Fun Fest

Every year as an alternative to Halloween, our church does "Fall Fun Fest" - a free night of games, candy, hot dogs, music, candy, dramas, candy, you get the idea. This is the first year that Grace really got into the whole thing so I thought I'd post some of my favorite pics from the evening. (You may notice that my boys are conspicuously absent from the photos - one was at a football game and the other 2 have become camera shy all of a sudden - yeah, we'll have to fix that!! :) ) Becca & Heidi - dressed alike!!







A balloon & chocolate made for a perfect evening.



It was more fun feeding Daddy the cotton candy than it was eating it herself!
















2 comments:

Kristi said...

What a precious little piglet! And the picture of her feeding Alan is priceless!

Eileen said...

I just found your blog and had to comment on the name, Inn of the Seventh Happiness. I absolutely LOVE the book on which the movie was based, Small Woman, but haven't ever seen the movie. I worry that it won't live up to the book and that the whole magic of the story will be lost.

Cute, cute piglet. My sweet China baby is 3.

template