Saturday, June 18, 2011

Exploring....

Our goal for this summer has been to do a little exploring "in our new backyard".

This week, we had some company from "up north" and decided to head out to the Aquarium....



Everyone wanted to take one of these little guys home....


Andrew would have stayed at every window indefinitely....


...come to think of it, so would I.  It's so relaxing to see these beautiful creatures swim.....

Petting sharks and stingrays....


Most of the crew (Grace was having a great time - really. Really.)

2 comments:

Cindy M said...

Yet another reason to head south. WHY do we have to have school??? I hate the thought of the impending school year.

Kristi said...

Would you be mad if I admitted that picture of Grace made me snort a little? Oh my ~ I really could be convinced that she and Ky are biologically related...
Love to you all!

template