Tienanmen Square, Forbidden City and fighting Jetlag
Today was a sightseeing day - jammed full to slap us into the China time zone and fight jet lag! We all slept pretty well, which was great and prepared us somewhat for the day ahead. I'll give you some of the highlights in photos - that are unedited, sorry - because I'm getting less coherent by the minute....
Good to see you guys. We have a picture of that 'prohibited' sign too. Makes me laugh every time... I pray that your weather is clear for the Great Wall tomorrow!
3 comments:
Good to see you guys. We have a picture of that 'prohibited' sign too. Makes me laugh every time...
I pray that your weather is clear for the Great Wall tomorrow!
Looks like you guys had a full day! Have a great day tomorrow. Can't wait to see your sweet boy in your arms!!!
Looks like Matt is having a good time!! Wish we were there! Can't wait to here more...
Post a Comment