Friday, September 10, 2010

Cabled and an Update!

Look what greeted me in my email yesterday morning!









I can't get over how big he has gotten since our first set of pictures - such a little man!
Oh and I do mean little - he's in the 4th percentile for height and 10th percentile for weight.  Can't wait to get this little bug home!!

On the paperwork front - we were cabled yesterday and I am in the process of harassing gently coaxing NVC to get a copy of the actual letter to send to the agency so we can get cracking on that Article 5.

Happy Friday everyone!!

Update - Belle at NVC is my hero today - she emailed me(and our agency) a copy of the letter directly so we didn't have to wait for snail mail.  The clock starts on our Article 5 Monday morning!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Look at that grin! He is a cutie and I sure can't wait to see him smiling like that in response to a hug from his mama or a tossle of the hair from his daddy!
Yay Belle for keeping things moving.
By the way, who's getting on that plane next month?

The Tweetens said...

YEah!! So glad you were able to get your letter too. We can't wait to meet everyone in China..hopefully next month. :)

Heather said...

Yeah!!!!! We are with ya gal - Article 5 on Monday!!!

Look at that handsome little man. What a wonderful blessing to see his face as you wait! :) Can't wait to meet him in person in just a few more weeks.

Jenny said...

YAHOO!!!! And oh my gosh- so handsome!! I can't wait to meet him- and you soon! : )

Jenny said...

What a handsome little man! Beautiful addition to your already beautiful family.
Thinking of you and praying for good things for your family....how's Colin doing? I think of him every time I drive onto the yard to pick up or drop off or drop something off to our plebes. Let us know if he needs anything.

Serving the King said...

Woooo-HoooO!!! SO, SO happy for you!! You are so close!!

Cindy M said...

I am having trouble commenting on your blog lately, so I hope this one finally goes through! He is so adorable! I cannot WAIT to meet him! I'm going to call you soon here...things are, well, you know...crazy.

Love ya! Miss ya!

template