Wednesday, October 28, 2009

On the Mall

We had a blast strolling the National Mall...


Matt & Caroline holding up the Washington Monument...


Dad & Grace had to give a rah rah to Penn State's house of the future...


The original Smithsonian Building - cool, huh??


Kylie's Family - missing Darcy, who is still in China....


Caroline's Family - missing Mindy & Abby (we missed you girls!!!)


and of course, us. Missing Colin...


Then it was time to get the Guangdong Girls together....


The reaction to "hold Caleb's hand":...


If you hold his hand we'll get to lunch sooner....


And with that promise, we headed here for a fabulous lunch





But all too soon, goodbye's had to be said as we all headed home to our own parts of the country.  We had a fabulous time - and we can't wait for next time!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh my, my bribery tactic just got outed on the web...
Of course I suppose I'm not the first mother to resort to such measures ~ and I was REALLY hungry!
We had such a good time, let's do it again soon!

template