Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day

Today was Gracie's first day of nursery school. It was a short orientation day, so I got to stay and be picture mom.
Grace tootled off to explore and make new friends - but every so often would look around for me, smile, nod, and go back to what she was doing. Every so often I would get a "thumbs up".

IMG_5030
IMG_5040IMG_5034

She seemed to have fun. We'll have to see how Thursday goes when Mommy doesn't get to stay.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Sweet little Grace, how can you and Kylie be growing up so fast? I'm glad you liked your first day in class, you look like a pro!

Cindy M said...

Okay, first, awesome pictures! Secondly, I am going to cry because our girls are just changing so much so fast! I can hardly bear it. Grace, you are so beautiful! What a big girl! Hope you love school as much as Caroline does! Love ya!

template