We were so excited to be able to have lunch with one of Grace's "China Sisters" a couple of weeks ago! Caroline and her family were swinging through our area on a trip east and we were able to meet up not far from our home. The girls really seemed to pick up right where they left off last summer at the reunion (and the families did a pretty good job of that too!!) - they just jabbered away and planned play dates like they see each other all the time!


It was so great to see the girls together again and catch up with the whole crew! Hopefully it won't be too long before we can do it again!!!
2 comments:
Waaaahhh! That picture of your two families made me miss you all so much more than I already do! So glad you got to visit with one another!
Hopefully we'll see you in October at the AWAA reunion!
Ah...you beat me. I was almost there. You captured the girls so well! I was so tickled when I looked at my pictures from that day...the girls were SO cute in them! They really did act like they see each other every day! And that's what makes our relationship with all of you so special! We loved getting to see you guys...only wish our visit had been a little bit longer...and dry-er! Here's to our next rendezvous in DC!
Post a Comment