Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ice Cream

Last weekend was unseasonably warm around here. By that I mean over 90 degrees!!
The kids and I got lots of chores done outside during the day and then decided to take it easy on the porch with some ice cream cones. (I usually don't have ice cream and cones in the house at the same time - so this was quite a happening around here!)
The bigger kids scarfed and took off to play - but Gracie hung out and was oblivious to my camera snapping away.







3 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

That is TOO CUTE! I love the sequence! She is definitely enjoying that cone. :)

Kristi said...

Love how she is savoring that cone to the end! I'm also impressed that she can still wear her Guangdong girl shirt ~ Kylie's is too small this summer (boo hoo!)

Cindy M said...

Hey, I think I know that Guangdong Girl!!! I love that one where she's looking at the cone! Darling Grace...miss you all!

template