Thursday, April 2, 2009

You Capture - Spring!!

Photobucket

I know I did a post about this already - but there were some pics that I took & that I didn't post, basically because I was just fooling around with the camera. But when I popped over to You Capture, I found out that the theme was "Spring", so I figured it would give me reason to subject you to more of my "bud phase"! These were all taken with a 100mm macro lens, and are all right out of the camera.




5 comments:

Terri said...

Beautiful captures!

Great job with this weeks challenge

Kristi said...

You go with your artsy pictures! I've got to get studying my camera lessons...

Erin said...

I love the 2nd! Those buds are so green.

Kat said...

i love the buds, cool pictures!

GVB said...

The second one is my favorite...and what an adorable family you have!

template