Girls Night Out was on Friday, when I took Becca to get her ears pierced! We took three of her girlfriends (and one of mine too!!) and made a night out of it.Becca has wanted to have her ears pierced since she was 9 - but Dad preferred she wait until she was 11. By the time she turned 11, she didn't want it done anymore, because it made her nervous. In November the female accessory hormone kicked in (the one that makes you go "oooohhhh earrings!!!", "oooohhhhhh purses!!!") and she HAD to have it done. But basketball season was starting up and they have the "I don't care if you just had your ears pierced, no jewelry allowed" rule. So the waiting began until the season was over.
First stop was the mall for the big event...
Before....

Awwww, they gave her a lovey...

Little pinch....

After - with cute little diamond studs (goin' for the "bling")

On to dinner.......

We headed to a chain burger joint for really good burgers & mountains of salty fries. After dinner we decided that we needed a chocolate chaser - so we raided the chocolate isle at a nearby store. The girls had such a great time!!! So many laughs - such fun!
I'm so thankful that Becca has such lovely young ladies to share friendship with - she is so blessed!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
She looks beautiful! And she looks so much older than last summer...but I know you don't want to hear that! Miss you guys...
Post a Comment