I get a little crazy in the spring - a day over 50 degrees is downright tropical and I act accordingly. My laundry is on the line! I love washing sheets (and the "outside smell" when you crawl into bed). I love open windows!!! I open them - my family closes them - they seem to think it's cold?? But it's fresh air!!! Nuts I tell you.
My flower gardens are starting to sprout - my iris' are peeking (I'll be sure to post a picture when they bloom - they're really gorgeous, and I have a completely brown thumb, so it's nothing I do to them...)

My daylillies that live around the birdbath (that it's still way too cold for!):

Lilac buds!!!

I have no earthly idea what this is - I think one of my friends gave me a sprig of something last year and I thought it perished due to neglect - so this one is a surprise.

This was probably a horrifically boring post - but, as I said, I get weird in the spring!
2 comments:
I'm with you! Spring is toying with us down here ~ 80 one day, 45 the next... I'm about to go loco until spring finally arrives!
We had snow showers Sunday...first weekend of sprink break. Bah, humbug.
Hey, that close-up is really good! What lens? How do you like your new camera?
Post a Comment