
This week's challenge over at You Capture is "Perspective" - which was pretty fun. I love looking at things from different angles - yes, I was the kid that would get caught laying under the Christmas Tree and looking up through the branches (and I did try to photograph that last Christmas with completely disasterous results!!!!)
The following pics are of one of my favorite things in my house - the pendant light in our bedroom - you have no idea how I agonized over that light when we were building the house. It's just so "out of my box" if you know what I mean.
I'm completely a beginner - so these shots are right out of the camera - no flash - no "doctoring" -so anyway, here goes nothing - first, a "standard" perspective...

and changing things up a little bit...


14 comments:
That is a beautiful chandelier. The second one shows lots of depth to it.
Beautiful
Love the second one..... depth of field looks great
I love your pendant light! And your last 2 shots are amazing! I can't decide which is my favorite, but I'm going to go with the one where you can see the chain going up to the ceiling!
Great captures!
Love the 2nd one! No editing needed.
Oh, those are fun. Isn't it amazing how looking at something from a different angle adds so much?
Your light is beautiful. Great shots.
I'm with the rest of the commenters...#2! It's perfect.
number 2, mine too.
I love your use of focus/blur. Great interpretation of the challenge.
ooohhh ... gorgeous light! Can I have it for my house? Great pictures!
The second one is my favorite, too! I love the last one, too, though, with its details. You are doing just fine, my friend! Are you shooting on manual? And I haven't heard of that website...I'll have to check it out.
ok, I love that you showed a "normal" perspective and then the more "abstract" because it shows you how you can make an ordinary thing, more artsy!
Love it, second is my fav too!
I love that you showed the standard perspective! and I love the second shot!! it's a great one!!
all 3 are great shots! I love that second one too....
rosellafan (Paula)
Post a Comment