I bit the bullet & bought 2 new lenses for my camera - a zoom, which I desperately wanted for basketball season & an upcoming graduation - and a macro which I thought was a completely frivolous purchase, but I'm quickly falling in love with. Mind you, I'm really not good at photography and have no clue what I'm doing with either lens.
Last week Grace managed to stay still long enough for me to capture these....

Maybe there's hope!
2 comments:
She's so pretty ~ and looking so much older...
You'll have to let me know how you like those lenses, I'm trying to decide which one I want to buy next.
Grace is just beautiful...I love her smile!
And A MACRO???!!! Just so you know, if you and I lived in the same town, I'd be at your house in a heartbeat to check that puppy out! I am SO jealous! :-)
I'd love a macro, but I've got my eye on a new camera and a VR lens...I'm going to have to sell my right arm and my left leg.
Can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment