Both of my girls had birthdays this month! Becca turned 12 on the 3rd -

A cool art table....

She had a great birthday with her girlfriends here for dinner (fajitas & peppermint pattie brownies!) and a sleepover.


Gracie turned 3 on the 16th and I just can't get over how much she's changed - it's like someone has flipped a switch and she's so much more mature. Her sentences are clearer - her conversations make more sense and she can do so many more things for herself. Part of me loves it, but that other part misses my baby!!!
Getting measured on the wall....

A cool art table....

A pink "pooter"!!!!

Gotta love that cheesy grin!!

1 comment:
Yummy ~ I like Becca's choices. Is there a recipe for the brownies? I think I may need it...
And about Grace turning 3, that makes me realize how close my baby girl is to the same age. And from those photos of Gracie, I'm more and more convinced that she and Kylie may be cousins or something! The one of the cheesy grin is like looking at my own daughter's face!
Miss you guys!
Kristi
Post a Comment