Joe & Jen hosted our website for our adoption trip for Grace and are really a great couple. Here's what Jen has to say about the fundraiser:
Many, many beautiful outfits have been donated . . . children's clothes in all sizes, styles and colors . . . brand new and gently used . . . dressy and casual, traditional and trendy. And not only outfits, but also coats, hats, shoes, and more! On Wednesday I'll provide you with all the details for making a purchase or bid . . . yes, you read that correctly . . . we're having both a sale AND an auction!
As excited as I am to share the fun of the sale and auction with you, on the forefront of my mind tonight is this:
As excited as I am to share the fun of the sale and auction with you, on the forefront of my mind tonight is this:
"A religion that is pure and stainless according to God the Father is this: to take care of orphans and widows who are suffering, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27
It is my greatest wish that this not be a "shopping" experience, but rather, an opportunity for all of us to Give. When we consider the needs of children around the world, it is so easy to become overwhelmed. But we can make a difference! The simple goal of this fundraiser is to provide coats and cribs, through Love Without Boundaries, to orphaned and impoverished children in China. Warmth in the midst of cold, and a safe night's sleep . . . two basic necessities that every child needs and deserves.So I ask you - please visit us here, starting Wednesday at noon, and make a purchase or bid. Not for what you will receive . . . but for what you can give.
I can't wait to see what we can accomplish here together!
I can't wait to see what we can accomplish here together!
So, if you're looking for a special outfit for your little one - the selection & prices are great - and you're giving to a really exceptional organization. It's a win/win!
UPDATE!!!: Jen was able to raise over $1800 for Love Without Boundaries with this auction/sale! Way to go!!! I am always amazed how God takes little bits, whether it be ideas, clothing, or cash and turns them into something extraordinary!!
2 comments:
Hey Donna!! Yes I remember you, we were on the same flight over and back. Thank you for posting now I have found you blog and follow along!!! I didn't even realize you all had 5 children. Boy I bet things are fun around your house... Hee Hee
I love myadoptionwebsite. I happened to see your blog and remembered the name. Such a handsome family!
Post a Comment